One-on-One training sessions
One-on-One Training Sessions
For One-on-One sessions we will meet at your house and I will work with you and your family on any behavior issues that need attention. Other areas include going to the vet, groomer, around your neighborhood, etc
A few examples of unwanted behaviors:
- Aggression and/or fear towards animals/people/food/toys
- Possessive behavior
- Barking, growling, separation anxiety
- House training, marking, digging
- Problems taking a bath, getting nails trimmed, ears cleaned, etc
- Nipping, mouthing, inappropriate chewing
- Unruly or destructive behavior in the house, yard, or car
- Poor social skills, leash manners, bolting, escaping
- Problems at veterinarian's office, groomers, friend's homes, the park, etc
♦ Please inquire for rates and package deals ♦
Perfect for friends and neighbors that want their dogs to get along and be well behaved members of their community. This has also been very helpful for those that bring their dogs to work or travel often with their dog.
Package deals available, please inquire
NEW LOCATIONS COMING SOON!!!
PLEASE EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO MAKE A REQUEST
Please click here for Obedience Class page
Copyright © City Living Dog Services 2010-2017 All Rights Reserved.